The device comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ PLS TFT screen. There’s a waterdrop style notch on the front that houses the front camera. Pictures from the official sites reveal a plastic unibody body. With a small footprint and light weight, the Galaxy A01 is easier to use.
As far as performance is concerned, it runs on Snapdragon 439 octa-core chip (Quad 1.95 GHz + Quad 1.45 GHz). The device comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB storage onboard which can be expanded to 512GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
It features a dual-camera setup at the back. There’s a 13MP primary sensor along with a 2MP depth sensor. The two cameras are arranged in a vertical fashion. At the front, there is a 5MP front camera for selfies.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Specifications
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 70.86 x 8.34mm
- Weight: 149gms
- Display: 5.7- inch HD+ PLS TFT Infinity –V display
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 439
- Processor: Octa-Core (Quad 1.95 GHz + Quad 1.45 GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB (expandable via a dedicated slot)
- Back Camera: 13MP primary lens, 2MP depth sensor
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 3000mAh; micro USB port, 10W charging
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM radio
- Sim: Dual Nano Sim
- Color option: Black, Blue, Red